With over 40 years experience & qualifications, our mission is to provide innovative and practical fire engineering and design solutions.
With over 40 years experience and qualifications, Code Fire Safety consists of a team of professional engineers specialising in Fire Safety Engineering, Fire Systems Design and BCA Fire Safety Compliance Advice. We continue to grow our knowledgebase within the fire safety industry to serve our clients with the highest level of integrity and assurance with regards to fire safety compliance.
Code Fire Safety is committed to ensure client requirements are met at all times and where possible exceed their expectations by providing an excellent outcome.
To be the leading fire safety engineering and fire services design consulting engineers throughout Australia, known for our attention to detail, our experience and our complete professional services.
To provide the most practical and innovative fire engineering and design solutions in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high level of work ethics and quality expected of professional engineers.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with any applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Maintain a high service level to our clients to enhance their satisfaction and to build and maintain a long lasting relationship with all of our contacts.
- Endeavour to ensure that every project has an optimised cost effective design outcome.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system considering risk-based thinking and client feedback.
- Enhance organisation’s capability by competent, empowered and engaged employees at all levels throughout the company.
- Identify, report, investigate and resolve all non-conformances and take appropriate action to prevent recurrences.
This policy will be communicated, understood and applied within the organisation and be available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure it remains appropriate to the purpose and context of Code Fire Safety and supports its strategic direction.
Our Service to You
EXPERIENCE IS KEY
Our vast experience in the fire safety and protection industry will provide you with a wealth of knowledge when it comes to past, present and future code requirements.